Hi, I’m Rebecca Thomas. Making important stuff easy to read is my passion.
I’m a content editor who uses clarity, simplicity and trust to make words work harder for your business or organisation. Accessible, useable and inclusive content benefits us all.
As a qualified senior journalist, I specialised in content editing – making stories clear, accurate and easy to read – and have 20 years’ experience in print and digital media. I learnt how to:
- be clear. Complex issues can be explained in clear language, to include not exclude readers. Jargon can be put in its place.
- create consistency. Readers trust a consistent style.
- get the details right. Accuracy matters to everyone, not just lawyers.
- tell people’s stories. And make others want to read them.
- meet deadlines. It was my job to get newspapers and magazines ready to print, on time, every week, for 20 years.
Get in touch and let’s get started!